Clean Energy Campus Presentations & Write-ups
- April 2023: Latest project two-page update.
- August 2022: Project two-page summary.
- December 2021: Recent BCEC presentation provided to a number of groups, including two faculty forums and the Academic Planning and Resource Allocation committee of the UCB Academic Senate.
December 8, 2020. On-line event on decarbonizing the UC Berkeley energy system with Vice Chancellor Marc Fisher, Associate Vice Chancellor Sally McGarrahan, and Chief Sustainability Officer Kira Stoll. Event recording, watch here; Event slide deck here; Results of the audience polls.
Clean Energy Campus Studies & Plans
- Energy systems studies performed by ARUP (2015-2020) for UC Berkeley's clean energy system can be found here.
- Campus initiatives towards Carbon Neutral Berkeley by 2025 can be found here.